MT TABOR - major completion 2012, some finishes still under construction
An old house with multiple additions on a beautiful site at the top of Mt. Tabor in Portland, OR. The house gets a lift by removing the structure down to the floor framing, then adding an expanded two-story, contextually relevant, craftsman house. First floor spaces focus on small, up-close constructed views and the second floor master suite looks over the neighbors to the borrowed landscape of Mt. Hood and the Cascade range.
- Original residence from street
- New residence from street
- West window roof eave detail
- SW piano room - exterior
- Window trim / roof eave detail
- Front porch cedar beam pergola (trim not yet completed)